TOKYO, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. posted a smaller-than-expected 4.9 percent drop in quarterly operating profit as an ageing product line hit global sales, and kept its full-year net profit forecast, helped by a softer yen. July-September operating profit was 195.3 billion yen ($1.65 billion), compared with a mean estimate of 189.15 billion yen in a survey of five brokerages by Reuters Estimates. Net profit rose 31.2 percent to 164 billion yen, helped by extraordinary gains from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan Q2 op profit dips, but keeps FY forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.