TOKYO, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co , Japan's third-biggest auto maker, will recall for repairs some 76,000 cars involving nine different models, Kyodo news agency reported on Wednesday. In eight diesel models, the recall is due to defects in engine parts that could cause engines to stop and prevent them from being restarted. The brakes also could operate ineffectively, Kyodo quoted the company as saying in a report submitted to the Transport Ministry. The eight models had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to recall some 76,000 cars for repairs-Kyodo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642