TOKYO, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Thursday it would recall 2.14 million March subcompact, Cube and about a dozen other models built in Japan, the United States, and four other countries to fix a faulty ignition relay that could cause engine problems. A Nissan spokesman said no accident has been reported from the defect. The company does not disclose cost estimates on vehicle recalls or any impact on its earnings, he said. Nissan said problems in the ignition relay could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan recalls 2.14 mln March, Cube, others globally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.