TOKYO, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. said on Friday it would recall 475,400 units of its Primera and X-Trail models globally to fix a faulty fuel filler tube. Japan's second-biggest auto maker said the recall was related to the fuel inlet to the gasoline tank called the fuel filler tube, which may rust at the mounting bracket. That rust could then form a pinhole in the tube, possibly causing a leak during refuelling, it said in a statement. No accidents have been reported due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan recalls 475,400 Primeras, X-Trails globally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642