DETROIT, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. on Tuesday said it will recall its new Infiniti G35 sedan, which just recently went on sale, after a handful of incidents in which the fuel line disconnected, which a federal safety agency said posed the danger of a fire or crash. Nissan said it will recall 20,300 sedans, including 18,000 sold in the United States and 2,300 sold in Canada. The U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) said that if the fuel line ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan recalls new Infiniti G35 in N. America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642