PRETORIA, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Nissan South Africa said on Monday it had been awarded a one billion rand ($148 million) contract by its Japanese parent to export hard-body single cab pick-up trucks to Europe, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand. The contract formed part of Nissan's plan three-year plan to profitably grow by utilising its resources worldwide, Nissan South Africa Managing Director Julio Panama told a news conference. The contract was good for an initial two years, with an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan S.Africa wins R1.0 bln truck export deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.