TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Friday it would cut 2,500 salaried jobs overseas and 1,000 temporary positions in Japan as it plans to reduce vehicle production this business year by 200,000 units in Europe, Japan and North America. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan says to cut 2,500 salaried jobs overseas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.