YOKOHAMA, Japan, July 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Friday it is confident it can reach its target of 8 percent growth in vehicle sales in the Chinese market in the current year, and it could surpass that goal if things go well. "We were able to achieve 14 percent in the first half of the year (in sales growth from the same period in the previous year). Even if our sales slow down in the second half, we are quite confident that we can reach the 8 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan says to hit China sales target, may surpass it" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.