TOKYO, April 23 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Wednesday it expects its global vehicle sales to rise 9.7 percent to 3.04 million units in the business year that started on April 1. It said it expects U.S. sales to rise 17.3 percent to 852,000 units and its Japanese sales to gain 6.3 percent to 867,000 units. It also said it expects to pay a 19 yen dividend for the 2003/04 business year and 24 yen for 2004/05. The company said the negative impact on its operating profit from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan sees 03/04 global sales up 9.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642