TOKYO, April 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. said on Thursday it expected the dollar to average 117 yen and the euro to average 148 yen in the business year to March 2008. Japan's third-biggest automaker also said it expects its global car sales for the 2007/08 business year to total 3.7 million units, up from 3.483 million units last year. Car sales in the United States are expected to come to 1.1 million units, up from 1.035 million last year, and 700,000 units in Japan, down from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan sees 07/08 dollar at 117 yen, euro at Y148" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.