YOKOHAMA, Japan, June 23 (Reuters) - Japan's Nissan Motor Co said on Thursday it expects a 9.9 percent rise in global sales to 4.6 million vehicles in the business year ending in March 2012. It expects the dollar to average 80 yen and the euro to average 115 yen in the 12-month period. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan sees FY global sales up 9.9 pct at 4.6 mln vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.