JAKARTA, June 29 (Reuters) - Indonesia has the potential to become a regional hub for car manufacturing if it improves its infrastructure, said Nissan Motor Co's CEO Carlos Ghosn on Tuesday, when asked about any plans to move manufacturing from Thailand. Ghosn was speaking at a press conference about Nissan's expansion plans in Indonesia. When asked about labour strikes in China, he said these will not affect Nissan's strategy in China given the size of its car market. (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan sees Indonesia as potential auto hub" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642