TOKYO, April 25 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. said on Monday it expects its global vehicles sales to rise 6.8 percent to 3.618 million units, with 3.4 percent growth expected in the biggest U.S. market. In the current business year that began this month, Nissan plans to sell 1.047 million units in the United States, 933,000 units in Japan and 550,000 units in Europe. That compare with 1.013 million units, 848,000 units and 544,000 units respectively sold in the business year ended on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan sees its global car sales up 6.8% in 05/06" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642