TOKYO, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Friday it now expects the dollar to average 103.1 yen instead of 100 yen in the business year ending in March. It sees the euro at 148.9 yen instead of 155 yen expected three months ago. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan sees slightly stronger dollar/yen in 08/09" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.