CANTON, Miss., May 27 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. President and Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn on Tuesday predicted a strong performance for Japan's third-largest automaker in Europe this year, thanks partly to a strong euro. "We will be growing this year, I think, significantly in Europe," Ghosn told reporters during a visit to Nissan's new factory in Canton. "In a depressed market, we have been growing our volume this year so far." Ghosn attributed the improvement partly to the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan sees strong growth in Europe in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.