NEW YORK, March 20 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co has posted U.S. sales in line with its targets in March and expects to win a higher market share despite increasing concern about the economy, a senior executive said on Thursday. "March is tracking amazingly well given some of the economic news," Al Castignetti, Nissan division manager for North America, told Reuters in an interview. Speaking on the sidelines of the New York auto show, Castignetti said Nissan expects to see U.S. market ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan sees U.S. market share gains in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642