Jan 9 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co will introduce a lower-priced version of its electric car, called the Leaf S, as it rolls out the 2013 models, the company said on Wednesday. Pricing for the new versions of the Leaf, including two that have been sold for two years, has not yet been announced. The 2013 Leaf is expected to be at dealerships in February, said Brian Brockman, Nissan spokesman. Two versions of the Leaf will come with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to sell new lower-priced version of Leaf electric car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.