TOKYO, Nov 17 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. said on Thursday it will sell a Thai affiliate that produces frames for its pickup trucks to Japanese auto parts maker Press Kogyo Co. to cut costs and concentrate on its core vehicle manufacturing and marketing operations. Japan's second-biggest auto maker declined to disclose the transaction price, but business daily Nihon Keizai Shimbun put it at an estimated 1 billion yen ($8.39 million). The affiliate, Siam Auto Manufacturing, is 100 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to sell Thai pickup frame unit to Press Kogyo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642