DETROIT, March 31 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. said on Thursday it is poised to sell over 1 million cars and trucks in the United States in a 12-month period, joining five other automakers that have hit that mark. "We will probably wind up going about 12,000 units over the million unit by the time today is over," Jed Connelly, senior vice president of sales at Nissan North America, told Reuters. The Japanese automaker, which expects best-ever monthly U.S. sales of over 100,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan set to join million-vehicle sales club" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.