TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co expects to post a record group operating profit of 900 billion yen ($8.54 billion) for the year starting April 1 thanks to increased output capacity in North America, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported. Growing business in China will also contribute to earnings in 2004/05, helping Japan's third-largest auto maker offset the negative impact of a strong yen, the newspaper said on Tuesday. Consolidated sales are expected to grow about seven percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan set to post record profit in 2004/05-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642