NEW YORK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Japanese car maker Nissan Motor issued $1.1 billion of asset-backed securities supported by auto leases, a source familiar with the deal said on Wednesday. JP Morgan and Citigroup served as lead underwriters for the offering, the source said. The following are terms and conditions for "NISSAN AUTO 06-A (NAROT)": CL AMT(mlns) (MDY/S&P) WAL BMRK/SPRD YIELD ================================================== A-1 $358.0 P-1/A-1+ 0.34 IntL - 2 4.66258 A-2 260.0 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan sets $1.1 bln auto lease ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.