TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Shares of Nissan Motor Co Ltd rose sharply on Monday morning after a weekend media report said Japan's third-largest automaker expects to report a 48 percent jump in group operating profit for the half year to September. At 0103 GMT, Nissan shares were up 2.5 percent at 902 yen, compared with a 1.43 percent gain in the key Nikkei average and a 1.81 percent rise in the Tokyo Stock Exchange's transport equipment index . The Nihon Keizai Shimbun newspaper reported ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan shares gain on profit rise report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.