HANOI, June 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Vietnam Co Ltd, part-owned by Japan's Nissan Motor Co , said on Tuesday it would start production in Vietnam and market the first locally assembled vehicle by 2010. "Vietnam is a strategic market for Nissan with tremendous opportunities," Shinya Hannya, Nissan's corporate vice president for Asian markets, said in a statement without giving production details. The Southeast Asian country's economy is forecast to grow 4.5 percent this year, compared with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to start Vietnam production, sales by 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642