TOKYO, June 26 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co , Japan's third-largest automaker, is considering issuing 50 billion to 70 billion yen ($424 to $593 million) in seven-year domestic straight bonds (SB), market sources said on Thursday. Nissan spokesman Gerry Spahn said he could not confirm the issuance, but added: "We are continuously looking to raise money in the debt market, which we can do at a low cost today." He added that any debt issuance would be used to roll over maturing bonds and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan studying Y50-70 bln debt issue-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.