TOKYO, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co will recall 76,415 cars across 10 models in Japan due to a possible defect that may cause engine failure, a filing with the transport ministry showed. A Nissan spokesman said it would also recall 2,300 cars for the same problem overseas. Suzuki Motor will recall 432,366 units of two minicar models in Japan, while Daihatsu Motor will recall 60,774 units of four minicar models in Japan, according to separate filings. Two incidents of fire have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, Suzuki, Daihatsu to recall cars in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.