YOKOHAMA, Japan, March 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Chief Operating Officer Toshiyuki Shiga said the carmaker would begin taking pre-orders for its Leaf electric vehicles on April 20 in North America. (Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to take Leaf orders from Apr 20 in N.America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.