ST PETERSBURG, Russia, June 17 (Reuters) - Japanese carmaker Nissan will buy a 4 percent stake in Russia's biggest carmaker AvtoVAZ from Russian state shareholder Russian Technologies by the end of 2011, Rustech said. "We will sell them a 4 percent stake this year," Rustech Chief Executive Sergei Chemezov told reporters at an economic forum in St Petersburg. Nissan and its French partner Renault , which already owns 25 percent of AvtoVAZ, have the blessing of the Russian government to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to take stake in Russia's AvtoVAZ by end 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642