YOKOHAMA, Japan, June 27 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Monday it would aim for a global market share of 8 percent by the year ending in March 2017 and wants to boost its operating profit margin also to 8 percent in the same period. As part of its midterm business plan released on Monday, the company said it aims to release a new vehicle on average once every six weeks over six years. Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn has led Nissan through four growth plans since arriving from partner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan targets 8 percent global market share within 6 years" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642