YOKOHAMA, Japan, June 23 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co wants a 10 percent share of the U.S. auto market within three years, the company's head said on Thursday. Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn also told a small group of reporters that he expects to conclude Nissan's and Renault's deal to raise their stake in Russian carmaker AvtoVAZ by the end of this year. Nissan on Thursday forecast a better-than-expected 14.4 percent fall in annual operating profit, defying a quake-induced setback in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan wants 10 pct U.S. market share within 3 yrs -CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642