* Leaf sales down 56 pct in U.S. * Leaf sales up in Japan, Europe * Nissan buys back 2 Leaf from Arizona owners * Tennessee Leaf production begins early 2013 By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co is falling well short of its goal of doubling sales of its Leaf electric car this fiscal year as sales in the United States are particularly weak despite high gas prices. While Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan well short of sales target for Leaf electric cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.