TOKYO, May 20 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co , Japan's third-biggest automaker, said on Tuesday it would hold a joint news conference in Taipei regarding cooperation with Taiwan's Yulon Motor Co at 2 p.m. local time (0600 GMT). Nissan Chief Executive Officer Carlos Ghosn is due to attend. Details of the cooperation will be announced at the briefing, a Nissan spokesman said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan, Yulon to brief on Taiwan business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.