NEW YORK, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co Ltd will likely post a record group operating profit for the first half to September, but a strengthening yen and slowing consumer spending may cloud second half results, a Japanese business daily said. Nissan, Japan's third-largest automaker, is seen posting a 48 percent rise in operating profit of 280 billion yen ($2.34 billion) in the first half from brisk sales of new models in Japan and popular Altima sedan in the United States, the Nihon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan to zoom to a record H1 oper profit - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.