DETROIT, May 24 (Reuters) - Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of Nissan Motor Co. and Renault SA , on Thursday said he had not had any discussions with Cerberus Capital Management regarding either an alliance with Chrysler Group or a separate deal for Nissan. Ghosn, who was speaking to reporters after a speech in Detroit, said he had not had any contact on either topic with Cerberus, the private equity firm that acquired Chrysler in a $7.4 billion deal. Separately, Ghosn said when asked that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan/Renault CEO says no contacts with Cerberus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.