TOKYO, March 24 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co's Chinese joint venture, Dongfeng Motor Co, said on Wednesday it would set up a $40 million R&D centre for passenger cars in the coastal city of Guangzhou to begin operations at the end of 2005. The new facility will work closely with Nissan's research and development centre in Japan. "By increasing localisation of development work for Dongfeng's China models and making use of Nissan's global R&D technologies, the new centre is expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan's China jv to set up R&D centre in Guangzhou" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642