* US EPA rates Leaf equivalent of 99 mpg combined * US EPA rates electric Leaf at 73 miles driving range * First US Leaf deliveries planned for mid December DETROIT, Nov 22 (Reuters) - U.S. regulators have rated the electric Nissan Motor Co Ltd Leaf car at an equivalent of 99 miles per gallon in combined city and highway driving, the Japanese automaker said on Monday. The Leaf's driving range was rated at 73 miles by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for a window sticker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan's electric Leaf rated at 99 mpg equivalent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.