DETROIT, June 30 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Renault SA head Carlos Ghosn expressed interest in acquiring a minority stake of up to 20 percent in General Motors Corp. at a dinner with billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian about ten days ago, a source familiar with the situation said on Friday. The source said the dinner took place in Nashville, Tennessee, the home of Nissan's new U.S. headquarters. Ghosn expressed interest in acquiring a stake of up to 10 percent each for Nissan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan's Ghosn expressed interest in GM stake-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642