TOKYO, March 23 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co said on Tuesday that chief executive Carlos Ghosn will directly oversee its North American operations as part of preparations for its new three-year plan. "The United States has had fairly good success for the past few years and the challenge there is to add momentum, which Ghosn is the best person to handle," said Nissan spokesman Gerry Spahn. Owned 44 percent by France's Renault , Nissan, like most Japanese auto makers, gets the bulk of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan's Ghosn to oversee North America operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642