DETROIT, July 23 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.'s Infiniti brand topped a survey of customer satisfaction with dealer service, auto industry research firm J.D. Power & Associates said on Wednesday. While the industry average in the annual Customer Service Index rose, several large automakers who have been increasing U.S. market share over the past three years -- including large Japanese automakers and some European brands -- saw their scores fall. General Motors Corp.'s Saturn ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan's Infiniti tops auto dealer service survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642