MUMBAI, Aug 21 (Reuters) - The Indian joint venture of Japan's Nissin Kogyo Co Ltd is investing about 2.4 billion rupees ($58 million) in a manufacturing facility in the western state of Rajasthan to tap the fast-growing auto market. Nissin Brakes India Pvt Ltd said on Tuesday the plant would begin commercial operations by the last quarter of 2008. It will have an annual capacity to make 200,000 disc brakes for four-wheelers and 800,000 units for two-wheelers. The plant will initially ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissin Brakes spends $58 mln in new India plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.