JOHNSON CITY, Tenn., Feb 25 (Reuters) - NN Inc. , which makes bearing components like steel balls and rollers, on Tuesday swung to a quarterly profit from a year-ago loss, helped by a gain and higher demand from the automotive industry. The Johnson City, Tennessee, company said net income for the fourth quarter was $7.3 million, or 46 cents a share, compared with net loss of $1 million, or 7 cents a share, a year earlier. Fourth-quarter net income of 2002 included a gain of 38 cents a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NN swings to 4th-qtr profit, raises 2003 estimates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.