ROME, Feb 27 (Reuters) - No buyer has yet been found for Fiat's insurance unit Toro, a source at Italian bank Capitalia said on Thursday. When asked by reporters if a buyer had been found, the source said "Not yet" but added to wait until Friday when the Fiat board is due to meet. "(Outgoing Fiat Chairman Paolo) Fresco said we would know something new about its sales." Fiat is selling Toro, one of its prized assets, under pressure from its creditor banks to raise billions of euros to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No buyer yet for Fiat's Toro-Capitalia source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.