TORONTO, April 30 (Reuters) - Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty said on Thursday that the number of Chrysler jobs that will stay in Canada is impossible to guarantee and will depend on the automaker's performance in the future. "We can never say that we can guarantee the future," McGuinty said at a press conference discussing a restructuring deal that will see Canada take a 2 percent stake in the restructured automaker, one-third of which will be taken on by the province. "We have details ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No guarantee of Chrysler Canada job levels-Ontario" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.