FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler will not make any management changes over last week's profit warning at U.S. arm Chrysler, which is not up for sale, Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche told a German newspaper. "It is certain that there will be no sale of Chrysler or of a part of the brand. Changes in personnel are also not envisioned," he told Die Welt in an interview released ahead of publication on Saturday. Chrysler said last week a glut of unsold inventory meant it could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No heads to roll over Chrysler profit warning-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.