NEW DELHI, Aug 21 (Reuters) - India's Heavy Industries Minister Santosh Mohan Deb said on Monday his ministry had no objection to the sale of the government's remaining stake in the country's biggest car maker, Maruti Udyog Ltd . "I have no objection to the sale of remaining share in Maruti. I have already informed this to the finance minister," Deb told reporters. The Indian government holds 10.27 percent in Maruti Udyog Ltd. Maruti is 54.2 percent owned by Japan's largest minicar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No objection to Maruti stake sale - India minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.