* Morale weakens for fourth straight month in July * Economic sentiment falls in Germany, France, Spain BRUSSELS, July 30 (Reuters) - Economic sentiment in the euro zone fell again in July as the bloc's economy deepened its slump and factory managers and businesses became more pessimistic, with talk of a possible Greek exit of the single currency likely in the forefront of their minds. A worsening mood across all sectors, including the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No respite for euro zone as confidence falls again" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642