By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, April 24 (Reuters) - Two U.S. farm equipment makers painted a gloomy outlook for the beleaguered sector on Thursday even as they reported improved quarterly results. CNH Global NV , one of the world's largest makers of tractors and combines, lowered its industry outlook for global farm equipment demand, noting a high degree of political and economic uncertainty in most major markets. The maker of Case IH and New Holland brand equipment said industrywide sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"No upturn in sight for U.S. farm equipment makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642