NEW YORK, March 27 (Reuters) - Noble International Ltd , which provides parts, component assemblies and services to the auto industry, on Thursday slashed its 2008 forecast, citing factors including a "drastic" decline in expected North American light vehicle production this year. The Troy, Michigan-based company also said its fourth-quarter net loss more than doubled to $5 million, or 21 cents per share, from $2.2 million, a year earlier. Results included items that lowered earnings by 26 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Noble Intl cuts 2008 outlook after Q4 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.