WARREN, Mich., March 25 (Reuters) - Noble International Ltd. , an automotive parts supplier, on Tuesday reported a fourth-quarter loss and said it sold its logistics group to focus on its core automotive operations. Noble said it sold the unit to SRS Texas Holdings and SRS California Holdings for about $11 million in cash and notes and the assumption of almost all trade payables and liabilities. Noble reported a loss from continuing operations of $600,000, or 7 cents a share, in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Noble Int'l posts loss, sells logistics unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.