WARREN, Mich., Sept 25 (Reuters) - Automotive parts supplier Noble International Inc. said on Wednesday it has postponed its plan for a secondary offering of 3.5 million shares of common stock, citing unfavorable market conditions. "The Dow and Nasdaq hit lows which we have not seen in over four years, which directly impact the company's market price," said Chairman and Chief Executive Robert Skandalaris. "The company will move forward into next year and complete its operational plans as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Noble postpones secondary stock offering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642