Investment in DQ200 production at Vrchlabi put at €170 million.
VIENNA – Skoda Auto begins volume production of the DQ200 7-speed direct-shift gearbox at its plant in Vrchlabi, Czech Republic. However, the move means much more than simply the launch of a new transmission type. It marks the beginning of the end for car assembly in Vrchlabi. The Vrchlabi factory, strictly an assembly plant, without body or paint shops, currently builds Skoda Octavia and Roomster cars. But the Octavia assembly will be phased out in upcoming weeks in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Launches DQ200 Transmission at Czech Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642